Starbuzz USA Stems Compatibility
If you're looking for a decent hookah shaft to bring into your orbit look no further. The new Starbuzz USA Hookah Stems are made from space-grade aluminum, and they're built to last with a included 5 year warranty. The use of the this high grade material prevents any rust or color fading from affecting your stem, and that's only the beginning.
The Starbuzz Made In America series contains several hookah models to choose from, which allow for multiple color combinations. The interior of these high-class stems utilize a surgical-grade stainless steel downstem but the curves and lines are all for you to decide on. Once you've made a decision you'll reap the benefits of a hookah stem that features minimal ghosting attributes, as you explore the world of hookah flavors. This Starbuzz collection of hookahs is currently sold as a stem only with an included coal tray, but you will require a hookah base and hose to have your setup fully functional. I bet you're wondering how to create the best hookah combo and our tip to you would be to scroll down. We cover everything.
What Hookah Bases Work with the Starbuzz Hookah Stems?
Although you can find these Starbuzz USA stems in various styles and heights, the downstems are a little longer than the average hookah downstem - approximately 8". These long downstems limit the type of hookah bases that the Starbuzz Hookah All-American stems can fit in. These shafts were certainly made with traditional, Egyptian style bases in mind and are essentially compatible with any of the LARGE style bases. The downstem is too long to fit any of the shorter bases we carry, such as the Mya hookah bases. We have tested their comparability and can guarantee that they will fit Khalil Mamoon bases as well as and any others like them like the Shika bases.
If you've like to keep your branding all Starbuzz for your completed hookah, Starbuzz also makes their own base designed in the same traditional, bell shape! If there is a particular base you can't take your eyes off of and would like to know if it is compatible, feel free to reach out to our Customer Service Team and they can double check for you!
*Although the grommets that are included with the Starbuzz stems will generally work for nearly any base, you may want to grab an extra or two in a different size just to be sure. As with any hookah stem and base connection, the base grommet may vary from base-to-base due to the nature of slight variations in the glass*
Compatible Hoses for Starbuzz Stems
The Starbuzz USA stems feature a vertical hose port with a slight tilt, and the open gauge allows for the use of many hookah hose style. While it's safe to say that almost every hookah hose we carry works with this hookah collection, we'll go ahead and list some of our favorites. These suggestions are all 100% washable which means they will last as long as how well they are cared for.
- Dream Aluminum DHose - Made from anodized aluminum and thick, surgerical-grade silicone, the 76" Aluminum DHose has been a long-time favorite for years!
- Shisha House Galaxy Hose - Surgical-grade silicone tubing and anodized aluminum make up the 72" Galaxy hose. The handle features cut-outs so you can watch the smoke pass through the handle during smoking!
- Shisha House Ripper Hose - Just like its brother, the Galaxy hose, the Ripper hose is made from the same materials and is an office favorite here! At an extremely afforable price, this hose is almost a no brainer to have on hand!
Which Hookah Bowls Can You Use?
Just as with hookah hoses, hookah bowls are generally universal when it comes to hookahs. This is true with these stems as well! Starbuzz graced their stems with a very traditional, male-fitting bowl port that allows almost every popular hookah bowl on the market to be used in combination with these stems. That means you won't have to get rid of your favorite Egyptian, HookahJohn, or Alpaca bowls, plus anything else that may be in your hookah stash. But in this scenario, we'll say since you're picking up a new hookah stem you may also like a new bowl to arrive with it, and here are our suggestions. *Remember to grab a couple different styles of bowl grommets to ensure you have one that will get you a nice, snug fit!*
- Alpaca LeRook - Available in a variety of awesome colors, the LeRook bowl holds roughly 20-25g of shisha and is compatible with most HMDs.
- Firefly - Featuring an inside lip for use with HMDs, the Firefly bowl is a solid, inexpensive hookah bowl for all types of shisha and holds roughly 15-25g.
- HookahJohn Harmony - This bowl from HookahJohn has been around forever for a reason! Although it does not have a dedicated HMD lip, it is capable of holding most HMDs. This office favorite holds about 18-25g of shisha and is also a fantastic bowl for dark leaf styles of tobacco - although you can use it with blonde as well.
- Starbuzz Paradigm - No grommet? No problem! Made entire of high-grade silicone, the Paradigm bowl is unbreakable and does not require a bowl grommet. It holds about 18-25g of shisha tobacco and features a 'shower drain' style of holes in the center, mid-raise spire.
What to Do With Your Completed Starbuzz Hookah?