Lavoo Dark Leaf Tobacco
During a great smoke session from one of their amazing glass hookahs
, the Lavoo team decided to create their own line of tobacco with unique features. A brain child was born that day and later grew up to be known as Lavoo dark leaf tobacco
. This new line features a VERY fine cut
of hand blended dark leaf tobacco
, packed to the brim within a white resealable jar
. Lavoo tobacco is manufactured here in the US
, and is catered to fans of stronger flavors profiles with a stronger buzz
. The finely chopped blend doesn't contain as much juice as most dark leaf cuts
, and it has surprised us with the flavor output that can be produced with this formula.
How To Prepare Lavoo Tobacco
You can use a shisha fork
or hands to prepare a fresh bowl, and we recommend a quick mixing of the jar with a shake or stir before loading.
We've mostly used this shisha with a Harmony
, and Stone Vortex bowls
, which resulted in huge clouds and great flavor.
All of our session utilized natural charcoal
ranging in size from 3 flats/cubes
to 2 half moon cut coals
. The fine cut tobacco can result in a couple leaves falling in your base with Egyptian style bowls, but it's shouldn't have any negative affect your session.
This tobacco is very lightweight and has the ability to be dense packed
for longer smoke sessions. Our bowls hit the 2 - 2 1/2 hour
mark with a "sprinkle to fill"
method, or simply using a semi dense pack
. The flavor strength is great with hookah foil
, and can be used with the Kaloud Lotus
for a crisp flavor output.
Lavoo Tobacco Flavor Descriptions
- Dark Mint - Natural mint flavor with an earthy tone
- Double Dark Mint - Imagine smoking Dark mint and asking if it could be any colder, this is your answer.
- Ice Breaker - Gum mint blend with a surprisingly sweet exhale
- Southern Peach - Crisp peach with subtle spice notes that excels in a mix or by itself.
- Tropicali - They've mixed lime with coconut, but there's a delicious mystery flavor in the mix.
- Viceroy Chai - A smooth chai blend with multiple spice notes
Be sure to let us know what your thoughts are about these blends by leaving a review below!
Note: You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this product.