Hookah-Shisha.com Ordering Information
Welcome to our Ordering Information page, where you can find any information you may need regarding ordering with Hookah-Shisha.com. For more information, please click the subjects below to expand each section. If you have further questions about ordering, please contact us via Live Chat or call us up at (866) 466-5247.
We ship out of Austin, Texas. All orders are packaged discreetly with the packaging materials necessary to ensure that everything arrives in pristine condition. Our goal is to ship your order within 1-3 business days of the time the order was placed, if not quicker. Delays include, but are not limited to, holidays, inclement weather, out of stock items, and resolution of any verification of the order.
Domestic Shipping Methods
UPS is the recommended shipping method for domestic shipments within the 48 lower states. Please keep in mind that UPS will not ship to a P.O. Box or an APO address unless the physical address for the Post Office is also listed.
- UPS Ground - This is the most basic shipping method we offer for domestic shipping. 1-5 business days from when your order ships out depending on your shipping destination.
- UPS 3-Day Select - Guaranteed 3 business days from the time the order ships out.
- UPS Second Day Air - Guaranteed 2 business days from the time the order ships out.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - Guaranteed next business day delivery from the time the order ships out.
- USPS Priority - Estimated 3-5 business days from the time the order ships out. USPS should be used to ship to a P.O. Box.
- USPS Express - Typically next business day delivery to most U.S. addresses and P.O. Boxes.
- For weekend delivery, please contact us so we can discuss your options.
International Shipping Methods
Orders are billed in U.S. dollars. Please note that the customs office of your country may impose additional duties on your order. Any additional duties assessed on an order are the responsibility of the recipient listed on the package. We strongly advise you to contact your local customs agency for duty information and be prepared to pay any duty fees required by your government. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that the importation of shisha tobacco and/or hookah products is permissible by law within their country of origin.
Refused international orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee upon return to our warehouse. International shipping ship times are merely estimates and your package may arrive sooner or slower depending on the efficiency of your country`s post office and time to process shipments through customs. International order shipping estimates do not include customs clearance times.
- Priority Mail International - Travel time is an estimated 8-14 business days to most countries. This is the most basic shipping method we offer for international shipping.
- Express Mail International - Estimated 5-8 business day ship time for international shipments.
- Be aware that we use a 3rd party courier service to transport packages from our warehouse to the international airport. Please allow a few days after your order has shipped for the package to reach the airport and your order to become trackable.
While we would love to have the ability to supply all of our fellow hookah enthusiasts around the world, there are some locations that we may be unable to ship tobacco due to shipping restrictions, governmental regulations, or other forms of prohibitive circumstances.
Domestic Shipping Restrictions
The following U.S. states currently have restrictions on ordering tobacco from online retailers. If you reside in one of the following states you are still able to order any non-tobacco products (hookahs, hoses, accessories, etc.) from Hookah-Shisha. If you place an order to ship within one of the following states please note that your order may be altered or canceled, dependent on the products within your order. You will be notified of any alternations to your order. The pending charge on your debit/credit card will be adjusted and reflect your new invoice total.
International Shipping Restrictions
- We are able to ship to most countries outside of the United States. During your checkout process the countries we are able to ship to will be listed.
- Tobacco import laws/regulations are unique and specific to each country. Please understand and acknowledge your tobacco import regulations before placing an order. By contacting your local post or customs office you will be able to obtain this information. We waive any responsibility for seized/destroyed/prohibited packages and/or customs duties or fees.
How can I order from Hookah-Shisha?
- Place your order right here on the website or call us to place it over the phone.
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase tobacco products from Hookah-Shisha.com in the United States.
- All names and parties listed on any given order must complete the age verification process. This includes billing address, shipping address, and the name entered as the credit card holder.
How will I know that my order has been placed successfully?
- When you confirm your payment successfully at the final step of checkout, our website will tell you if your card was `Approved` for the order.
- At that point, you should receive a confirmation email. If you do not see it in your Primary inbox, please check your Promotions folder and, lastly, your Spam folder.
When will my card be charged?
- Upon successfully placing an order, a pending pre-authorization will be immediately placed on your account. This is simply a hold on the necessary funds for the order. The charge is not fully completed, or settled, until your order ships out of our warehouse.
- This pending pre-authorization can be voided at any time before your order ships out of our warehouse. If we end up having to void a pre-authorization for your order, please note that it may take 3-5 business days for the pending charge to be removed from your account statement.
Can I send an order as a gift?
- The short answer is yes. We are still required by law to verify the age of the recipient before shipping, so we do recommend sending the gift to yourself if you do not wish to spoil the surprise.
How do I verify my age?
- Because we sell tobacco products, we are required by law to verify everyone's age who orders from us to ensure they are of the minimum legal age to purchase and receive our products. Using the information provided when placing your order, our system will attempt to verify the age of everyone listed on the order using public records. If we are unable to automatically verify your age, you will receive an email within 24-48 hours after placing your order with instructions on how to manually confirm your age in our system (usually by sending over a picture of you and your government-issued ID).
Do you match competitors' prices?
- Yes! We can price match a product as long as it is both in stock and not on sale on a legitimate hookah vendor website. Please be prepared to send us a link to the competitor`s product with which you would like us to price match.
- We do not price match sites like eBay or Amazon as we are not able to verify the authenticity of the products being sold on these sites.
- Please note that we do not consider all hookah websites as legitimate competitors, and price matching will be permitted at the discretion of our customer service team.
Do you offer wholesale pricing?
- No. We do not offer wholesale through our website.
- For wholesale inquiries, please visit Hookah Wholesalers.
How do I return a damaged or defective item?
- Any product issues must be reported to us within 30 days of receiving the order.
- Anything you'd like to return must be returned unused. At this time shisha can not be exchanged or returned, in any condition.
- If the item you ordered is damaged or defective when you open your package, it is possible we will not require a return. Your first step is to snap a photo of the items in question within 30 days and email the images to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short explanation of the issues at hand -- we`ll take it from there.
What if the item is not damaged or defective and I just want to return it?
- This is also an option. If you feel like the product you ordered was not up to your expectations, contact us within 30 days via phone, email or live chat with your order number to let us know you are planning on sending back product for a refund. All returned items must be unopened/unused.
- Refunds can be issued back to the card used to place the order, or in the form of Reward Points (store credit). Please note that credit card refunds can take up to 3-5 business days to be processed.
- In many cases, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Please Address Returns to:
3727 Drossett Drive
- For damages upon delivery please contact our Customer Service Team via email, phone, or live chat.
- If a package is subject to import duties or fees, these must be paid to receive your order. Should you refuse to pay these additional costs we must receive the package as a return to our location before any reimbursement can be issued. All returned orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee and shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Due to the nature of international shipping, it is not possible for us to send a return shipping label for orders shipped outside of the United States. Please contact us via email at email@example.com or use our live chat function to find a solution.
Does customs charge taxes to import tobacco into my country?
- It is possible that customs may choose to inspect and apply customs fees to your order. This choice is made completely at their discretion.
- You will be responsible for any additional customs fees applied to your import.
- If fees are applied to your order, you may be able to refuse payment and have the package sent back to us. We can refund your payment once the package arrives back at our warehouse.
- Packages that are refused/prohibited by customs and returned to our warehouse will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee and we will not be able to reimburse the cost of shipping.
- It is highly recommended that you research and understand your country`s tobacco importation laws and customs processes before placing an international order. While we hold ourselves accountable for the products and shipping, Hookah-Shisha waives any responsibility relating to customs import fees, restrictions, or seizures.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- To ensure that your order is processed for shipping as quickly as possible, please make sure that the billing address you provide us matches the billing address registered to your payment method.
What if my card payment is declined?
- There are many reasons a card might be declined including some we can help with from our end. Please contact customer service for more information.
Can I view my order online?
- Yes! To view your current or previous order(s), login to your Hookah-Shisha account, and click View/Manage Orders. You will be able to view all your existing orders, past and present.
Can I edit my order after it has been placed?
- We may be able to edit your order if it has not been packed or shipped yet. Call us immediately at (866) 466-5247 to inquire about changing your order.
What if I need to cancel my order?
- We will take care of that for you. Please e-mail us, chat, or call in to have your order canceled.
- Orders canceled after shipping will be required to pay the original shipping fees charged. You will be refunded for the product cost minus the shipping fees.
- Canceled payments will not show as a refund but the original pending charge will typically be removed from your card in 3-5 business days dependent on your issuing bank.
What will you do with my information?
- Customer information is used strictly for internal marketing purposes and fulfilling your order in the most efficient way possible.